Wednesday, May 11, 2005

One score and three years ago...

...I began an endeavour which I now manifest here--to find that thing called love. Not romantic love, to be specific, but the all encompassing love that is the stem of everything good, everything positive, that I've encountered in life. Call it karma, call it mojo (mojo? did I really just say that?), call it whatever, I am converging towards that sweet stuff and I gotta do what I can to keep going there. Hah...didn't mean for it to sound so...ahem. But since my current career doesn't seem to give me the fulfillment I need in this respect, I hereby pronounce this blog to be the record and sometimes vehicle to my ongoinglife mission.

Anyway, enough with the declaration of moi. I seriously don't always take myself so seriously...but I had to start the blog somehow. Keep it real, people. Love ya!

No comments: